January 11, 2013

This year, the Congregation celebrates its 163nd anniversary of foundation

On January 11, 1850, Mrs. Roy (Marie-Josephte Fitzbach) and her first companion, Mary Keogh, made their way toward Richelieu Street in Quebec City to open a shelter for women in difficulty. The next day, the two ladies welcomed the first boarder who would be followed by many others.


> See archives

© Soeurs du Bon-Pasteur de Québec, tous droits réservés / all rights reserved
Updated July 5, 2018.